We created the American Defender 2.0 Shorts (Thin Red Line Firefighter Edition) as an add-on to our Honor the Fallen performance shirt. These shorts were made to pay tribute to all the firefighters who have been lost in the line of duty. It takes a rare breed to be willing to charge into a burning building when everyone else is running out. Let us never forget their tremendous bravery and sacrifice.
Introducing the American Defender Shorts 2.0! We took our original Defender shorts and gave them a serious upgrade. They still feature the same awesome 4-way stretch, ultra-lightweight, quick-dry material that everyone loved about the first shorts, but they received the following upgrades (based on our own customer feedback!):
- Reduced velcro on the fly closure (it only has a small piece of velcro at the end of the closure… the rest of the fly is comprised of low-profile 4-way stretch fabric)
- 2 Discreet zipper pockets (1 on each side) for cell phones and other valuables
- Reduced outseam length by 1″ to ensure shorts do not go past the knee
- Removable drawstring inside the waistband (great option for MMA, water sports, and fast moving workouts when you want the shorts to be even more secure)
These will be your go-to shorts for the gym, beach, or sparring session!
- Lightweight, Quick-Dry, moisture wick 4-way stretch technology
- Low-profile zipper pocket on both sides, perfect for cell phone and other belongings
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex for maximum mobility
- 4-way stretch reinforced spandex crotch panel
- 3-inch slits on each side
- Low-profile velcro closure with removable inner drawstring (we included the optional drawstring because we know some people like that feature)
- 100% sublimation printing to ensure longevity
- Fit true to size- We recommend ordering what you would normally wear in jean sizes. If you are on the fence between two sizes, we recommend going up to the bigger size