The Brute Force Mini Sandbags were created for lightweight, beginner sandbag training, physical therapy and youth athletes. These sandbags are adjustable in weight from 5lbs to 25lbs. While the max capacity is 25lbs, this sandbag functions best between 10lbs and 20lbs. Any less and it is too empty, any more and it lessens the shifting load of the sand. This is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sandbag is built for Beginner sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and conditioning.
The Brute Force MINI Sandbags are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring YKK Zippers and Triple Reinforced BOX X stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 5-25 lbs. (11 kg)
Maximum Dimensions: 18" x 9" based on stretched shell
Available Colors: Black and Hot Pink
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, 5 Panel Seatbelt Webbing and YKK Zippers
Handles: 4 sets of flexible, soft grip handles (8 total) Neutral Grips, Barbell Grips, Suitcase Grips, End Cap Grips
Filler Bags: (1) Double Velcro 30lb. filler bag Included
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginners interested in implementing sandbag training
- Youth athletes as an introduction to safe strength training
- Physical Therapists in a rehabilitation setting
- Gyms and Yoga studios for sandbag sculpt training and balance movements
Each Brute Force Mini Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell and one filler bag. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND